COVID-19 Staying at home, pre-existing conditions, high risk patients and more...
The latest COVID Vaccination Programme Information is available from Surrey Heartlands CCG including Frequently Asked Questions. If you think you might have coronavirus, or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has, please visit NHS 111 online for advice.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit the Covid Support section in our Wellbeing Centre, for information about local services and support available to help you and your family during the coronavirus pandemic.
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
Guildford Safe Haven is open out of hours for anyone with mental health distress, they offer crisis support virtually via video consult. You can find more information on the SABP: Safe Haven Guildford page.
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.
If you have been asked to complete a registration for a Covid vaccine you received abroad please use our Abroad Covid Vaccine Registration form.
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
- Macmillan – Cancer and coronavirus
- Asthma UK – What to do if you have asthma
- Blood Cancer UK – Information for people affected by blood cancer
- Diabetes UK – Coronavirus and diabetes
- Kidney Care UK – Guidance for patients with kidney disease
Advice for High Risk Patients
- Guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable people
- How to get support for extremely critical vulnerable person
- Advice for people at higher risk – those who are 70 or older, are pregnant or have a condition that increases the risks from coronavirus.
- Pregnancy advice
- Domestic Abuse
- Children and Families